Waterproofing is the formation of an impervious barrier to prevent water seepage or leakage from various sections of building structures.
A Concrete topping is an architectural layer of concrete over existing structural slab to give well levelled/Flat surface or a process of laying out a layer of high strength concrete on the old worn-out layer of the concrete
Epoxy and PU Flooring
Epoxy and PU Flooring systems are ideal for providing an attractive, easy to maintain floor finish giving more durability and wear resistance adding depth to the floor.
- Medium Traffic Floors
- Industrial Floors
- Manufacturing Floors
- Auto Repair Shop Floors
- Hanger Floors
Grind all concrete surfaces using special diamond grinder (3 and 4 heads) equipped with special dust cleaner with a recommendation of 50% overlap to remove sharp edges in brushed finished concrete. Grinding removes paint, epoxies, dirt, and other remnants left on the concrete. The grinder rubs against the top layer of the floor leaving a smooth surface. For warehouses or homes concrete is the ultimate flooring option.
Floor Hardness And Self Leveling
Cementitious Dry Shakes
Floor hardeners are preferred where abrasion resistance is vital and aesthetic is not criteria. Application rates and the type of aggregate material vary depending upon the degree of abrasion resistance that is anticipated.
Types of Dry Shake Hardeners
- Mineral, eq. Quartz, Emery
- Metallic, eq. Iron aggregate
- Increase abrasion resistance
- Increase impact resistance
Liquid floor Hardener
Liquid densifiers are used to chemically seal, harden, and dustproof exposed concrete surfaces. “Hardeners” implies increasing strength and “densifier” implies reducing porosity. Variety of characteristics differentiate the many liquid chemical hardener/ densifier on the market, including: abrasion resistance, application rates, chemical resistance, cure time, depth of penetration, ease of application, environmental cleanup, luster/shine, soluble vs. non-soluble, and versatility as a protective treatment.Liquid floor hardeners/ densifiers are designed for new and existing floors.
Chemically reacts with hydrated cement to densify the surface thereby increasing abrasion resistance and dust proofing properties. Will develop sheen with power scrubbing over time.
MICRO CEMENT SYSTEM
High-performance cement mixed with the polymers-based coating is thinly applied to floors, walls in residential and commercial buildings to create a concrete look.
- The decorative coating offers with joints as well). multiple choices. Surfaces with UT joints (possible
- Great resistance to use, shock, scratches, and chemicals.
- Highly resistant to UV rays
- High adhesion. Covers all surfaces: tile, marble, stoneware, terrazzo, concrete, plasterboard-pladur, cement, and plaster, etc.
- Allows for on-site concrete renovation to take place, without the need for heavy construction work
- On existing tiles (ceramic, marble, granite, etc.)
- Internal/external walls and floors
- Existing floors where the carpet has been removed
- Smooth concrete screeds (without the need to break).